Your business is growing.
It’s time to ditch the spreadsheet.
Ready to use QuickBooks Online without worrying about your bookkeeping being a disaster?
You’ve heard all about QuickBooks Online.
You’ve signed up for the free trial, opened up the program with an I-Got-This-Attitude
But then… you got slammed with a big ‘ol case of the WTFs.
You’ve tried Googling answers but everything is written for people who actually know about accounting. And unfortunately…
You don’t know shit about accounting.
At this point, you’re pretty sure if you teach yourself QuickBooks Online your bookkeeping is going to be a hot mess and you’ll be miserable every time you sit down to deal with it.
QuickBooks Online doesn’t have to be complicated.
It can be really simple if you can master just a few key processes for self-employed business owners.
The trick? Stop trying to learn every single thing the program does and start learning JUST the basics for your business.
Imagine opening up QuickBooks Online and having everything organized, up to date, and knowing exactly what you’re doing.
Oh yes, my friend. That feeling can be yours.
Quick & Dirty Quickbooks
A 7-part video training series that teaches you how to get set up and using QuickBooks Online FAST
Quick & Dirty QuickBooks is a 7-part video training series that teaches self-employed business owners everything they need to know to move from limiting spreadsheets to a legitimate money management setup in QuickBooks Online.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
LESSON 1: OVERVIEW & WALKTHROUGH
- A complete walkthrough of all the QuickBooks Online menus (there’s more than one!) and an honest review of what features you should use- and which ones you should ditch.
LESSON 2: GETTING YOUR FILE SETUP
- Set up your income and expense tracking categories in your Chart of Accounts
- Get your bank accounts connected so you can start syncing your transactions
- Add additional users and your accountant to your file and setup viewing permissions
LESSON 3: ENTERING & CATEGORIZING TRANSACTIONS
- Start categorizing your income and expenses
- Split expenses that share multiple deduction categories or are business and personal expenses
- Categorize transfers with ease (and learn the accounting logic)
- Tips and tricks for using the categorization window
- Manually add expenses paid for with your personal card
LESSON 4: CREATING & SENDING INVOICES
- Create your first invoice in minutes
- Customize the look and feel of your invoice
- Add billable expenses to your invoices directly from QuickBooks
- Receive and apply payments to your invoices (even the complicated ones)
- Create estimates and copy them to an invoice (time saver alert!)
LESSON 5: RECONCILING YOUR ACCOUNTS
- Reconcile your accounts so you keep your bookkeeping accurate
- Tips and tricks for what to do when things go wrong in your reconciliation
LESSON 6: RUNNING REPORTS
- Take a complete walkthrough of the QuickBooks report center and learn which reports you’ll *really* be using
- Run a Profit & Loss report and learn advanced filtering options
- See my top 5 small business reports in action
LESSON 7: USING THE QUICKBOOKS APP
- A complete walkthrough of the QuickBooks app and how to keep your bookkeeping up to date on the fly
- Scan your receipts and enter in memos so you can toss the paper
Quick & Dirty QuickBooks is $97
What To Expect:
After you purchase Quick & Dirty QuickBooks you’ll receive a Welcome email with details about how to access the training videos. Once you login into the course room you’ll have immediate access to all of the video tutorials which are laid out in a step by step format.
Quick & Dirty QuickBooks was designed with busy business owners in mind.
Quick and Dirty QuickBooks only teaches you what you *really* need to know as a small business owner. I don’t want you wasting your time learning every single feature of QuickBooks Online- that takes too long and is way too overwhelming. Instead, make the most of your time by only learning the essentials.
Hi! I’m Andi Smiles and I’m a professional bookkeeper and QuickBooks nerd!
I’ve been a professional bookkeeper, small business financial consultant, and financial educator for 8+ years, and I LOVE QuickBooks Online. Not only have I used QuickBooks FOREVER as a bookkeeper (before there were any fancy online features), but I’ve also taught A LOT of self-employed women how to use QuickBooks Online to manage their own finances.
As a small business owner myself, I use QuickBooks Online to manage my business finances and have developed a system for keeping up with my books in less than 5 minutes a day. Because, real talk, we don’t need ANOTHER thing sucking up all our time.
One of my greatest passions is to see super rad self-employed women take control of their business finances and thrive in their business and I can’t wait to help you do exactly that.
After watching Quick & Dirty QuickBooks you will:
Know how to navigate QuickBooks Online so you can stop clicking around aimlessly until you find what you’re looking for
Stop getting stuck every time you have a split expense or transfer because you don’t know how to handle it
Send branded invoices and estimates to your clients and see who owes you money so you can optimize your cash flow
Understand what reconciliation means and how to do it fearlessly so your books are accurate
Run Profit & Loss reports with advanced filtering so you can get the data you need to make strategic decisions
Scan receipts with the QuickBooks App- saying goodbye to that pile of receipts on the corner of your desk collecting dust
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will this training take me?
Quick & Dirty Quickbook consists of 20 video trainings that are divided into 7 sections. With the exception of the Invoicing section, each section is less than 30 minutes and the entire training series can be completed in one week.
What if I forget how to do something? Will I be able to rewatch the videos?
Yes! You have lifetime access to the videos and can pop back into the courseroom anytime you need a refresher.
Do I have to buy QuickBooks to use this training?
You don’t have to buy QuickBooks Online before you start the training, but you will benefit most from the training if you can follow along in your own file. If you’re on the fence about QuickBooks Online, I recommend signing up for a 30 day free trial so you can test out the software and see if it’s a good fit.
I have QuickBooks Desktop- will this training still work for me?
Sadly no! The interface of QuickBooks Desktop is VERY different from QuickBooks Online and many features operate differently.
What if I totally hate this? What’s your refund policy?
I have a 14-day no questions asked money back guarantee if Quick & Dirty QuickBooks isn’t your jam.